Nicole Pearson Poems
- Hope Was There When the desperation hit When people wept in ...
- A New Day Down by the sea is the gentle noise of the ...
- The Eagles Prayer Lord You and I both know That I love you ...
- The Prayer Of The Dove Lord I have been on this ark for ...
- My Family Is The Morning Dad is the moon. He wakes up early ...
- Music Music With it's innocence, sense of security, and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicole Pearson
Hope Was There
When the desperation hit
When people wept in the streets
When everyone felt abandoned
Hope stayed, even though fleeing was easier
When eyes filled with tears
When kids and families were torn apart
By that last frantic grasp
When all else gave up
When all else backed off
When people lost all they had
When they cried
When the world was shaken with agony and despair
When nothing seemed good
When those four planes crashed
When the buildings fell
When the lives were lost
Hope was ...