Nicole Verrill Poems
- Butterflies I know I should be concentrating On the ...
- Forever And A Day One of these times Your lack of ...
- It Happens, You Know It happens, you know How I lose ...
- Wasted Piece Of Paper When I'm sad and depressed, I think ...
- Dark Versus Light Darkness follows me, every step of the ...
- What Has He Done? On those two wooden planks that formed a ...
- What We Are Feeling She hides in the corner, in fear of the...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicole Verrill
I should be concentrating
On the lesson
I need to learn
But I can't help but notice
How you're next to me
How the butterflies in my stomach
Are struggling to burst free
With every glance
Every meaningful smile
You throw my way.
And I can't help but notice
Fits in mine.