Nicole Vincent Poems
- My Trust, My Love You were the one I loved The one I would ...
- Why Why did it have to be you? Why did you have to be the ...
- Prince I once knew a man, Who thrived in the dark. Who ...
- My Friend My friend... Where have you gone? You've left me...
- Heroine As I walk down the dark unlit path I try not to ...
I was born in Belleville but I moved to New Baden when I was about 5 and I have lived here since then. I am currently a senior at Wesclin High School, and I will graduate in May of 2007. I love to read and write, though I do not have much time for either right now. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicole Vincent
My Trust, My Love
You were the one I loved
The one I would die for
I never thought it would be a lie
Never thought that you could do that
You hurt me so much I wanted to die
You hurt me like I’ve never been hurt before
But that’s ok. I know that I’m fine
I will live without you by my side
I have found someone new, someone true
Someone who is better than you by far,
Someone who could never leave me
For this person is someone who is a part of me
If I have learned anything good from you its this,
That I need to learn to love myself,
And that I cannot trust the ...