Nicolette Turner Poems
- Fatal Love You know I love you I tell you all the ...
- News From Hank Have recieved disturbing letter From Hank As...
- Journeys I sat on the train from London to Glasgow And ...
- Skin Are you sitting comfortably in your skin Not too ...
- Benjamin's Flowers Our flowers dey always smilin’ Who knows ...
- Hank - The Sequel Hank’s leaving Over crowded he say’s Word...
- Hank's Return Hank’s back Arrived in the early ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You know I love you
I tell you all the time
Don’t I? Well I do,
I love you desperately
Every day a bit more
And this is a totally separate issue
But if you must snore
Then my love
I simply must