- The Silence Of Tomorrow Unyielding is the sword of dark ...
- Lost Souls Seekers of happiness But finders of heartache, ...
- The Kiss Of Night Dark upon the night As the moon is risen,...
- The Silent Scream Bound by a never-ending nightmare, I find...
- Graveyard Memories To dwell upon the past And be forlorned....
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nightdweller
The Silence Of Tomorrow
Unyielding is the sword of dark sorrows,
That eviscerates the youth of innocence
From a world that cradles them with comfort,
And leaves them within a forest of pain
With trees that swallow their soul. Their innocence, replaced by decayed maturity,
They shed tears of blood
That feeds the soil
By which this forest is deeply rooted. So full of:
From paradise lost,
Their hearts burn with flames
That consume it to blackened ashes. Cast aside from the world they once did know,
Their cries ...