Niji Chrys Poems
- Becoming The Sky how much do you know of my responsibilities?...
- Story For A Sweet Child To a child who lives in a ...
- A Fresh Day
- The Poet Talks Today, I give to you A poetry book To teach ...
- Tears Of Tomorrow Say father, you are living in a beautiful ...
- Nostalgia in this wooden plain house where smell of paint ...
- My Heart Is In July shifting away from June's bud to leave ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Niji Chrys
Becoming The Sky
how much do you know of my responsibilities?
you little selfish clouds who wander aimlessly under my shade
i pretend to be dead and let the rays shine through
you think i am immovable so you play with thunders
the earth too failed to please me
it is filled with helpless ghosts who wish for my azure
they try to imitate my colour into frail diamonds
but how in hell can you make roses blue?
the moon and stars mocked at me
they said i lack patience
only because i submit to the darkness of night
aren't they aware their lights are dispersed by sleepy ...