Nik Hasif Nik Hasbollah
Nik Hasif Nik Hasbollah Poems
- Night In Pirates Palace Remember that night Cold wind blow ...
- A Shadow Of Love Across the clouds I see my shadow ...
- A Tale Of Ours In The Ocean We are so close to the beach As ...
- Felt As I Feel - Just Pain I've had a lot of big dreams I've...
- A Little Time In Train I've always been stuck in railway ...
Nik Hasif Nik Hasbollah (born on 13 September 1991) is an Aircraft Maintenance Engineering student from University of Kuala Lumpur – Malaysian Institute of Aviation Technology. He was born in Terengganu and also a second younger of six siblings, but now he is moved and stayed in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. In 2010, after he found some blogs of poem, he used to be the one of them and now he is. Nik’s... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nik Hasif Nik Hasbollah
Night In Pirates Palace
Remember that night
Cold wind blow touched my hair
The echo of a distant time
Comes willowing across the sand
Strangers passing in the beach
While I walked in front of them
And so I saw my friends behind
Which took a walk in here too
We took a rest and went to Black Tip
Took shisha and burns the Marlboro
Watching girls laid down upon the sand
And the rest got plan as they planned
We were enjoying the bright moonlight
Loudest music of a group of anonymous English
English men and women got climax in the dance
Amused themselves playing ...