nikki cuthbert Poems
- A Mothers Grief I`m in no where land so empty, so bland
- Divorce.. To My Children I`m S...
- Time Doesn`t Heal What rubbish that people say.. False ...
- Falling I never meant for it to happen I never meant to ...
- Silence Misquoted I begged without knowing for your love as a...
look i write about life.. whats happened to me.. saved me from depths i didnt want to go more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about nikki cuthbert
A Mothers Grief
I`m in no where land
so empty, so bland
Worst nightmare I ever had,
its so evil, so very bad.
I`m screaming loud inside,
want to run, want to hide
No sound, no tears complete disbelief,
this is me, a mothers grief.
My baby died, you see,
it means he`ll never be.
It`s still, so still so very cold,
fraining for a cry, your breath, my baby to hold.
My arms they ache, they ache in vain,
desperate to hold you so close again,
Will this nightmare of mine ever end?