Nikkie Johnson Poems
- Scared I'm crying tonight I'm thinking why does he have to ...
- Friday The 13th. Today is your birthday. You're a year older...
- I Don'T Wanna Loose You I don't know what to do. I'm so ...
- I Will Be Okay? This life makes no sence to me This world Is...
- It's My Fault I think of our children I think of how are ...
- What Should I Do? I don't know what to do I don't know what ...
- Why I Wake up. i can't sleep i just keep crying
My name is Nikkie Johnson. I go by Nikkie or even Stacy. I Live in Warren, Pa. It's a pretty quiet town out here. I live with my husband Robin Johnson. We Have 3 Children. I love My kids. I'm 17. I go to Warren Area High School. I Love Writing. It's A good way to help me deal with what is going on. Hope You Like them. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I'm crying tonight
I'm thinking why does he have to go
Thinking why does my man have to go to war.
I'm scared to loose the man I love.
I'm scared that one day I might wake up and he'll be gone.
Even though I'm scared I'm so proud of what he's doing out there.
I'm proud to be called his wife.
I'm still scared of everything thou.
I'm scared that one day I will have to tell our children that their father is gone.
I'm scared that I'll have to say good bye to the one man that I love
I don't know what to say.
I don't know what to do.
I know I can't...