NikoRu Bathory Poems
- ! The Undone Dream 2 I see a two-colored rainbow. It's a ...
- My Broken Wings These wings are broken, but I believe they ...
- ! The Undone Dream 1 I take a nap, under a lulling fig, ...
- A Thought Of A Confused 20-Yea...
- Nothing But Me couples by couples by couples passing by, ...
- My Broken Wings Ii - Scattered... I finally find a ...
- A Last Rain I lay in this dark room, with double blanket ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about NikoRu Bathory
! The Undone Dream 2
I see a two-colored rainbow.
It's a bridge, I know,
to the real-dream world I've been looking for,
and I'm trying to reach that door.
No gate, no stairs, nothing,
I'm running and jumping,
stepping stones are not so hard.
Riddled by a Sphinx,
surely knows what I'm thinking.
Which is your world, he asks.
Over there, I'm pointing, I'm going over there.
I'm afraid not, he smiles, you will know.
I kiss him goodbye.
A haste must be made,
yet I feel the stomachache,
after that cake I ate.
A poet is making a poem.
Sad and Happy ...