Nina Dringo Poems
- Enough If you shriek loud enough Maybe someone will hear ...
- Feet I am just walking Walking slowly Walking
- Don'T Cry, Child Don't cry, child For children starving far ...
- End Suicide is a sin They say But have they felt my pain?
- September How lovely the world is In September Warm air
- Don'T Whoever hates gay people Needs a wake up call So here...
- Doomed There will come a time When I am the only one left I...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nina Dringo
If you shriek loud enough
Maybe someone will hear you
And check if you are all right.
If you cry hard enough
Maybe someone will come
And wipe a tear off of your cheek.
If you laugh long enough
Maybe your joy will pass
To those you love most.
If everything we do
Impacts something else
Why do we hate?
Why do we start wars
That are unnecessary?
Why don't we care
About other human lives
And instead continue surviving selfishly?
I don't claim to be brilliant
All I ...