Nina gáspari Poems
- As As I hold on to my faith and ask God to make you stay I ...
- Possibilities I could steal your soul And still make you ...
- Allure Sitting here And can hardly sleep Cause it seems to ...
- Honey Sweet like honey I watch your love slowly drip over ...
- Desire Like dynamite I feel it inside of me Gotta make it ...
- To Do List To love with all that I´ve got, without trying to ...
- Believe I used to dream with my eyes wide open I used to ...
Writing to me is like therapy, being able to release all my feelings and thoughts that come to mind.
I´d say I feel the most inspired when i´m truly happy.Then..anything can be inspiring to me... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nina gáspari
As I hold on to my faith
and ask God to make you stay
I close my eyes and
pretend you'll always be
standing by me
As I look back
you have always been there
You're one of the most important
pieces in this big puzzle
called my life
As I dry the tears
that fall from my eyes
I know that unlike many other times
you're not here
to hold me in your arms
and to remind me how
everything can be alright
As I hear my heart beating fast
I feel the need to know
how long will this uncertainty last?