Nina Joseph Poems
- A Beautiful Mess! As the sun rises like a new babys' open ...
- The Reason Is You It's hard to understand untill now why am ...
- Still Special To Me I thought memories would fade away it's ...
- He Smiles He smiles and i feel better My heart flown like a...
- My Love; Poem When feeling lonely thinking of you it's ...
- A True Feeling; Echo Think of what we see say a word to ...
- This Day............. This day reminds of the day the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nina Joseph
A Beautiful Mess!
As the sun rises
like a new babys' open eyes
The fresh rose smell ever
Eager to reach the top
the ladder is half broken
Feeling alone and lonely
paying the pain it's only
A fresh smell arises
like payment of a dollar bill
When light penetrates and wash the eyes
The courage is gained
the feeling is healthier and alive
Striving to the end
Desperate of the same hell
lived before and after!
Why can't the future be seen?
Answering the unasked questions in never ending story
Hearing the dead but alive
Reading unwritten ...