nkosana Mpofu Poems
- African Sunset Her eye, an amazing ball of fire Spherical, ...
- Victoria Falls Shimmering expanse, Mercurial waves spark, ...
- Transitions: A Hobo's View They once stood naked, ...
- Started With A Kiss I kissed the nervousness away Assured ...
- Perhaps Perhaps it's the criteria waylaid Perhaps the ...
- Faith We share the spaces Faith detaches us, from reason We...
- Sbatshise Surely there's life elsewhere Where you and I are ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about nkosana Mpofu
Her eye, an amazing ball of fire
Spherical, amber, orange-red
Without lashes, with glamour.
Colours fuse, red, pink, orange, yellow,
Mutating through that array,
Throwing colour behind dark clouds,
Giving them a pink backdrop.
Illusionary flames burn my soul.
Houses on the ridge flamoxed in amber.
I bask in her radiance,
Mop up that spectacle,
internalise it to lift my spirits.
I hear darkness tumble upon the land,
Crushing something in me.