no one special
no one special Poems
- A Kind Of Morning.... Melancholy morning, pensive, bright...
- Raspberry Slushie free in the moment sidewalk ...
- 'Have You Done This Before? ' “Have you done this before? ...
- A Tree Told Me.... Sitting in his lap, leaning, listening, ...
- Intoxicated By Wine Breathing Intoxicated by wine ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about no one special
A Kind Of Morning....
bright sun, still shadows,
looking out my window
at the same shade
of green, seen
where the dew