Noelle Fauvelle Poems
- The Biggest Thief Of All Oh how I hate you Father Time for ...
- Time Take some time to remenise of cherished days gone by; ...
- Soulmates We encourage each other to attain personal goals, ...
- Have You Ever? Have you ever wished upon a star only to see ...
- Who Cries? Who cries for the lonely When the night's curtain...
- Dreams The world is out of focus Nature is out of ...
- Freedom Free from the tyranny of boredom, I no longer fear ...
I have been writing poetry all my life. I write about people, nature and animals. I have achieved some success
with publications along the way. I write what some cannot express. I want people to feel something, connect in an
emotional way after reading my poems. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Noelle Fauvelle
Free from the tyranny of boredom,
I no longer fear the unknown
I am me
Free from tyranny.
There's no need to belong,
I will make my own place
Make my own rules
Do what I do best
Which is to create something new,
something for you,
made from a part of me
which will serve to refurbish me.
adding more so that I can continue to create,
and be frr from the tyranny of boredom.