Normal Girl Normal World
Normal Girl Normal World Poems
- Dead Inside. I am dead inside. I can no longer feel. No ...
- Death. Death is death, Nothing more, nothing less. No ...
- Girl In The Mirror. Every day I look in the mirror, ...
- Haunted Memories. All these memories, Hidden for years. ...
- Dear Daddy. I always try my hardest, You know that. But ...
- I'M Only Fifteen. Sometimes I think people forget I'm only ...
- That Girl. She can't think straight, All the people taking ...
Teenage girl that likes writing poems about her life which people insist on trying to ruin.
I Will Not Let Them Get Me Down Anymore, I Will Stand Up To Them. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Normal Girl Normal World
I am dead inside.
I can no longer feel.
No love nor hate.
No hope nor faith.
All the feelings you brought to me,
You quickly tore away.
All the bullshit you said to me,
I knew was false but I believed anyway.
Four f***ing years I loved you.
Watching you love numerous others.
Watching you make the same mistakes,
Over and over again.
Inside and out.