northern wind Poems
- Waste A sound bang boom A bright star is born Very loving ...
- Intention Deer eyes Tomato cheeks Lips are pods Snake thin...
- Cunning Poetess! After taking of the ground she is on the ...
- Experience If I say the most easiest thing in cooking is ...
- Oh! Unknown It seems to me I know you for a long time as I ...
- Blind Spot With all the instruments I entered in to the ...
- The Power Of Me The power of me inside and the power of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about northern wind
A sound bang boom
A bright star is born
Very loving caring
To the stout sun and
On the milky ways
A buzzing bee fairy
Kept in flowery apiary
Puerile nebular golfing
In the link skating in the ring
Hustle bustle rumble
Susurrus smile in the face oval
Other stars getting jealous
Start beating drums of battle
Wresting shooting clinking armlets
A bullet in the chest, out of the circlet
In the vast space a fast moving bright light seen
The death of the star, an ash, rushing to unknown place
What a waste! Why was there a sound? ...