novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya
novoti gcisakazi Calpurnia jiya Poems
- The Choice We can live together We can sing together We can...
- Loving You Is The Best Thing I...
- Why Are You Breaking My Heart My heart isn't happy as i ...
- I'm Sorry You never liked me You never believed in anything ...
- Life The are times Times where you feel like no body ...
- The People It ain't those we regard as stupid It ain't the ...
- Unfair Justice How many souls must be murdered? How many ...
I was born in 1994 16 april i did my diploma and B.Tech in Public Management in Walter Sisulu University, I grew up at Dutywa town i did my secondary school at Tswele Litye Jss and i did my high school at Byletts at East London. I love writting as it is an easy way to express how you feel about situations and people around you. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Fight a good fight my soldier.''Fight
''It's time to stand up for yourself!''Rise
''Giving up is not an option.''don't give up
''Stab me in the back and then watch me pulling out the knife.''Never give up
''Do not live to please people because no one understand what you are going through.''Wisdom
We can live together
We can sing together
We can dance together
But what i know is that we can't sacrifies together.
It's so lovely when sky is the limit
It's feels so good when we both laugh and having a good time
I know laughing with me doesn't mean you mine forever
Staying with me doesn't mean you mine forever
Holding my hand doesn't mean you can never let go
Because love is all about choices.
The choices we make doesn't mean we going to be Romeo and Juliet
The word love nowadays has lost it's meaning
How can you hurt me
How can you make me ...