Nsisong Bassey Poems
- Arrival Finally, I made it,
- We Are Not Black We are not black, we are brown We are not...
- Nobody Else There is nobody else here, So it seems, The ...
- The Relapse I was over you, I had learnt to cook meals for ...
- Certain Words There are certain words i hate Like cheers, ...
- Naked Under your watchful glare I feel my coverings pale, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nsisong Bassey
There are certain words i hate
Like cheers, enjoy, and penetrate,
There are others I adore
Glimpse, glimmer, gawk and celebrate,
There are words that make me cringe
Murder, stalker, bigot, stooge,
There are others that evoke a smile
Babies, birthdays, candy, aisle,
There are those that i avoid
Peradventure, Magnanimousness, ovoid
And there are some that i cherish
Lover, saviour, bookish