Nsisong Bassey Poems
- Nobody Else There is nobody else here, So it seems, The ...
- The Relapse I was over you, I had learnt to cook meals for ...
- Arrival Finally, I made it,
- We Are Not Black We are not black, we are brown We are not...
- Certain Words There are certain words i hate Like cheers, ...
- Naked Under your watchful glare I feel my coverings pale, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nsisong Bassey
I was over you,
I had learnt to cook meals for one
To hold my own umbrella under the sun,
To finish my drink alone.
I was over you
My heart no longer skipped a beat
When I walked past your seat
I now kept the bed so neat.
I was past the pain
The dull ache didnt hurt again
I could laugh a little, shun the strain
Forget the lovely times we had
I was healed at last
Gone was the longing and the angst
Buried was the anger that I housed
I was free
Now my walls fall
All my defences destroyed