nthabiseng kgoronyane Poems
- I Am A Woman I am a woman, Like seasons l change With the ...
- Because You Are Different When you are found in between a ...
- Something Deeper Than Material... I am a woman of ...
- Ink I steal your attention through billboards, In ...
- The Uninvited Guest In The Ref...
- Believe Because You Live Every door has its own key, Every ...
- Too Deep The cut is too deep, the pain too real. Memories ...
I am made out of words. I am a young woman, bold and made out of vowels and consonants. Eyes are prominent as a full stop, my mind travel as fast as an alphabet can be thrown in a sentence, sometimes l don’t make sense not even to myself. They say l am craze and they are probably right. I am loyal to happiness because smile is the only way l know how to cry at times. In my most calm sense l am ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about nthabiseng kgoronyane
I Am A Woman
I am a woman,
Like seasons l change
With the blows of life's age,
Adore my curves,
Be smitten by my smile,
Let my chocolate brown skin
Infect you with its smoothness,
Be drawn in and out by my charcoal grey eyes
But fall inlove with the soul underneath these naked
Skin because l am a woman,
Like seasons l change.
I carry the world in my tummy,
Love so unconditional in my heart,
I even hold the sharp edge of knifes
That points to the souls near and far to me,
I am a woman, a mother, a sister, friend,
Lover but beyond all I am the...