Nur Meiyati Poems
- I Informed You, 'I Am Pregnant... You said you loved me and ...
- My Forever Secret I was only fifteen when I had a boyfriend ...
- My God And Your God Maybe you're curious If I have no ...
- Our First Lovemaking I wanted to see your house so I told ...
- Between You And Me I never become a man You never become a ...
- My Bad Habit I had a bad habit I could fall to sleep ...
- Who Am I Who am I? “I” is my name. My name is my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nur Meiyati
I Informed You, 'I Am Pregnant'
You said you loved me and understood me
More than I understood myself
But you had put me in a situation
That I had to beg you
Didn't you know me well
That I was not good at pleading
And it hurt
I informed you, “ I am pregnant”
And I could not raise our baby alone
It would be difficult for me and more for our baby
In my situation and in my such society
You knew me well
That you were my only home
I was never close to any men
I wished you would tell me that you would be happy
For our coming baby
I hoped you would hold my hands