Octavius Johnson Poems
- Her Eyes Her eyes brighten my soul. They give me direction ...
- My Thoughts Are Not High Enoug... Gotta get going I'm gonna be ...
- True Love True Love True Love is just that
- It's Gonna Rain! It's rainin'! It's stormin'! What am I ...
- Submission To The Remission My debt has been cancelled. My ...
- Imprisoned I am imprisoned Imprisoned and chained down by ...
- Cheri As you get older, you Reminience on what, when, ...
I am a black American man who has been through many adventures in life. Some exciting and most boring but all have been educational.
My present odyssey has been one that has invigorated a fainting spirit. And has allowed me to venture into unchartered waters with nothing but my strong faith in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and it is a journey fueled with God's glorious ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Octavius Johnson
Her eyes brighten my soul.
They give me direction in each new day.
The Hope that was dwindling away
Is restored when I look in Her eyes.
Her eyes show me how Love flows.
They fill me with passion and drive.
When I get weary and ready to faint
My strength is renewed when I look in Her eyes.
Her eyes have a calming truth.
That soothes an angry spirit or broken heart.
When my head is drunk with alcohol, anger or malice,
I am soothed into a sober mind when I look into Her eyes.
Her eyes hold the Truth, the Way and the Life.
That will take you ...