ogunlade john Poems
- Tern The joy of a bird is to fly above obstacle, To see ...
- Homosexualian Let us look at the past, Sodom and Gomorrah ...
- Mixture Mind Thousand bulb produce darkness, if it is a ...
- Fuchsia Just a novice in Chicago to clinch a ...
- Divorce Let me sit down, and ask the reason of thug After ...
- War Zoo Far back in the dark, it boom the Roman, It bang ...
- An Ordinary Possum Nine month caged a purpose human in your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I am a man to man every impossibility above nature using the creative nature of human uniqueness.''determination
Comments about ogunlade john
An Ordinary Possum
Nine month caged a purpose human in your womb,
Count your days, that small twinkle the eye great,
And not caring, you made dustbin its sop soothe.
Bed with gore losing, making it a bay,
After a mirthless smile, Aargh! You have it in mind?
Naming the child with stupidity, free of charge boygirl,
Can a chicken leave its egg, go on a mile?
With abortion you said, ''I have ridicule it, my search''.
Once at a time, I go hunting with a charge,
Resting on a dancing lily, an animal gore,
There joey suck her milky breast around thatch,
My pity, ready for death...