Ohood Al.shabibi Poems
- Forever I wish I can see you in front of my door To make me...
- Broken But Strong Nothing could stop me None could stand in ...
- A Sea No one will ever feel as my feeling toward you, Step ...
- I'Ll Be Quiet When I need my future.. I call my past When ...
- She Had A Kid She had a kid When she got married She ...
- Not A Poem It's not a poem some of them said I don’t think ...
- Finding Forgiveness Finding forgiveness is my aim, A person...
when none cares...
I have my pen.. My beloved more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ohood Al.shabibi
I wish I can see you in front of my door
To make me feel as an angel
So high in a blue sky
I wish to touch your hand
As a butterfly lieing on a flower
I wish to have a look at your eyes
To make me beautiful
As a bride with blue eyes
The water comes slowly from them
To make me see the paradise
Lost in it
Quench me with your looks
Carry me in your wings
Live with me in a fancy world
Ignore all the things
And be together forever
Let us live in a world
Where we don't have to run away
Whispering to the birds...