okot innocent angeeyo
okot innocent angeeyo Poems
- This Mystery It never was a word in my vocabulary It, too ...
- The You I See The line as thin as, That which is between ...
- Do Not Affilaite Like a fraternity member you care about ...
- A Caution To The Living My problem herein is with life, We ...
- Thank You The feeling has no name And yet saying, thank you,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about okot innocent angeeyo
A Caution To The Living
My problem herein is with life,
We use God to get riches, when most if not all,
The Rich are Selfish,
And selfish is Evil.
The poor, with their last might, in virtue and faith, Patience and obedience, humility and integrity.
Fight to be Rich, yes, they do hate that gossip!
Yes, God gives them what they ask for.
Then that Evil Rich they would mock, truthfully when
Him or her was poor,
Becomes he or she.
And will be with the poorest, we the Kony victims!
We are reaping from our tears of 26 years,
We really are, though some ...