Oladoyin Micheal Poems
- Happy Home Look over there! joy and happiness unites, as ...
- One-Man Squadron: Mission To A...
- The Big Eyes Be it day or night ever open it is; growing ...
- Swallow The Sun All I think is how to fly Breaking the ...
- God's Sent: A Life Agent The earth look so good As dead ...
- Educated Illiterate What joy is there when one-eyed King...
- Death For All Death For Some 1 The sun smiles faintly As ...
He was born into the family of Oladoyin on 30th of March,1998 in saki town, oyo state Nigeria. He had his primary and secondary education at Blessed Home nursery & Primary school and Faith Schools & College, saki respectively. He studied public administration in The Polytechnic of Ibadan (2015-2017) , he is now a student at the University of Ibadan studying music. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''My running and withdrawal from Immorality is not for petrifaction but for God's sanction injected into that action.''Holiness
''Pity not while counselling, Man will never cease making mistakes before trailing the fitting path.''Lifestyle
''Do your best, leave to God the rest, take your rest and expect the best''Life
''Man will never cease having psychic-ache if he must to psychoanalyse his state.''Mentality
''The deceit pigment in man's heart can only be incapacitated not totally erased.''Man
Comments about Oladoyin Micheal
Look over there!
joy and happiness unites,
as of the birds at night.
two lovers having a fun fare
even their love I perceive here,
we're one they writes!
what a glorious sight!
what! here the world lies
in thousand couple emerge
all to make a perfect tie
their love they expresses at large
for real and not in the blues
even extreme they go to pledge.
A thousand saw I at a glance
in pairs they all appear,
even if not totally clear,
only one seems to balance
this couple did not but dance
for they have no sorrow to bear