Olanrewaju Adeyemo Poems
- I Am Still A Lion I may be down as dead People may be ...
- Mama In the dark world i was With a cord attached to my ...
- Can There Be A Greater Love? Can there be a greater love? ...
- Worthy Show me another worthy god The one that can be called...
- The King And I heard HIM says Who can I send? To go to the...
- The Champion After the creation of the earth GOD gave man ...
- Uriah (2samuel 11: 1-End) You were a great warrior That was ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Olanrewaju Adeyemo
I Am Still A Lion
I may be down as dead
People may be stepping and trampling on me
It may seem am in a spot for long
The truth is, I am still a lion
I may not be leading the pack for now
I may be at the rear instead of the front
My contribution so minute it can’t be felt
I am still a lion, am sure
I may not be eating what I like
May be taking plant instead of flesh
Even going without food sometimes
My appetite still remains lion’s
You may not see the lion’s agility
I may lack the prowess of one
Even my voice may not thunder through the jungle
But the ...