olham Neruda Poems
- My Memories Of You Father? ! Never was you there, The storm...
- Soulmatism A religion with principle A religion of ...
- Labyrinth All In A Circle. On a misty crispy winter The ...
- Grievance I was being told Goodnight, Though it's the Noon ...
- The Lonely Crowd The crowd on the street, The applause and ...
- A Lullaby From My Heart Like the mad man on the street, My ...
Just from a thick water,
To a thick cloth of Blood,
Then some pound of flesh,
Some bones followed,
After nine months,
I was born,
In a small town in Niger. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about olham Neruda
The Lonely Crowd
The crowd on the street,
The applause and
the rythmic beat,
seem far and yet so close,
My mind wandered to the hall of Hope,
And the voiceless sound
of the crowd
form a venomous loneliness in me,
All i could see is sound of the marching crowd,
and could also hear the sound of the big picture,
I look heart deep into thy future,
All i could see
Is the lonely crowd.