Olivia Estampador Poems
- On Waiting I've waited so long, For a the return of a ...
- The Heart Goes On Beating The beating of my heart goes ...
- Daybreak My daybreak eludes me. When I am in the dark, My ...
- She Wilts The flower wilts again. Once vibrant, fragrant and...
- To The One Who Left You are gone, but you're still here with ...
- Isn'T Life Grand? A smile could bring a thousand tears A ...
- My World Anyone can see me But see through me. I am visible...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Olivia Estampador
I've waited so long,
For a the return of a friend I forever know
I'm keeping the pain
And the doubt that maybe she won't return.
I've looked far beyond the sky.
Searching for something I always wanted.
I looked beside me, I looked behind me.
And the gloom of waiting keeps me hoping.
That maybe one day she'll look my way
That maybe someday she'll try to see
Rather than pretend to not know
Rather than hear and be a stone.
Everytime I talk to her, she turns to a wall.
Everytime I ask her, she shrugs and comes along.
And it seems so sad to ...