Olivia Miller Poems
- Society Has Made Us Robots We are aimless. We are without ...
- Window Cut In Four
- Stereotypical Screw-Up Chills to my spine And hand over ...
- Prisoner This head says you're replaceable, This heart ...
- One, Two, Three, & Four Summer disappears before our eyes As...
- Emery, You Broke Me Paint stain on my yellow shirt And ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Olivia Miller
Society Has Made Us Robots
We are aimless.
We are without dreams.
We are shameless,
Or so it seems
On a trip to nowhere
Perhaps just to get away from nothing
When did we become this way?
Our hearts are as empty as our minds.
We are strangers now,
Hardly members of mankind,
Now I wonder why
We let things get so out of hand.
The world has sculpted us now.
Our souls are lost somewhere far away
And we have become robots,
Just dim figures in the grey.
Great waves have pulled us under
And like the tide,
We are moving faster and faster.
Soon we ...