Olorode Olorunleke Poems
- Gospel Lay my hair upon your swift to make manifest the ...
- Freedom firm in my heart i find a wonder grow. right in my ...
- He's Coming. HE'S COMING In your golden wonder we daily ...
- Mother Of Beauty on the voyage of my father my feet invade, ...
- The Trumpeter I will stand my watch to hear what the ...
- My Land coming ashore the smiling sun from the ...
- Pirate Of Heart It's a great wonder to search right, Not in...
i am a nigerian from ogbomosho north local government of oyo state.
i attended saint micheal primary school ibadan then moved to saint john primary school idi oro mushin lagos in 1999.i left ransome kuti memoria grammar school moshalasi surulere lagos in 2006.i reenrolled to C.M.S. grammar school bariga in 2008 graduated in 2010, studied law at olabisi onabanjo university from 2010-2015. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Olorode Olorunleke
Lay my hair upon your swift to make manifest
the beauty in your heart.
Echo the melodies that storms your heart but
not as Delilah.
That we will all worship in the heart and not as
the virgins on the street.
In purity they do all things and in Sin their faith
In the close of their faces they put knife on our
throats to accept their god.
Can God be fight for, in their hearts kingdom
expansion they forward.
Save me saviour not to be in their nest and grant
me the courage to be firm for you.
That I propagate the gospel of Christ forever.