omar bizri Poems
- I Will Breathe Again Say hello to the one I never ...
- Queen Of All Roses Yellow white red and blue All the colors ...
- Heros' Time To live in wonder Or to try find the truth
- The Princess' Knight The princess waved from her ...
- All Senses Have u heard the sound of colors When all men ...
- Protected From Her Magic Here she comes once again My ...
- Its Time To Be A Man Wishing happy endings Or just say ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about omar bizri
I Will Breathe Again
Say hello to the one I never despair
Remembering her image makes me unaware
For time, place, day or night
She is a moon and the moon left his home tonight
She looked at the clouds and waved goodbye
The rain hailed as the clouds cried
Too sad too gloomy they turned black
Too angry they started thundering back
My world will be void without you
The skies are dim they need you
The stars are lonely who will they whisper to!
Light us with your ray never leave us
Just smile so the ice on my heart melts ...