Oneida Valdez Poems
- I Fell In Love I fell in love with your form of ...
- No Longer Fake
- This Heart Is Stained Heart is stained Old feelings washed ...
- Think Back To The Days Think back to the days Where your ...
- Your Fear Is Commitment Your fear is commitment. I get what ...
- Tell Me... Look me in the eyes. Tell me what you see. Hold ...
- But I Still Love Him... It’s all just a game to him. He’s ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Oneida Valdez
I Fell In Love
I fell in love with your form of being.
Everything that you did, I loved.
I fell in love with the way you held me.
Your arms made me feel secure.
I fell in love with your personality.
I didn’t care about your appearance.
I fell in love with the way you talked to me.
Your words helped me sleep happily…
I fell in love with your goals.
You had you plans straight.
I fell in love with you.
You made me realize that love isn’t in looks, but inside the person.