Onon Sarker Poems
- Perception Time flows through strict rules Becoming the ...
- Forlorn Fortune remains veiled with some instinct Which ...
- Towards Gallows Darkness of the mystic fog And the cavalry ...
- Apostrophe S ('s) Silence Serenity It's S's to belong
- On Stage Come and sing It's not really An easy thing.
- A Wish I saw a bird fly Not far away Nor seems very ...
- Pessimism And Optimism Life is love, lovely and loving Grief...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Onon Sarker
Time flows through strict rules
Becoming the stilly observer of events
The happenings are the conclusion of time
Performing speckless design of rime.
Sight helps to know about the reality
Presenting a view to sight-seer meticulously
Giving some external values on subject
Cleansing the corpulence of reality is the object.
But perception purifies the mind & sense
Removing solicitude & stretching confidence
Making inmost potentialities luminous
Enriching eternal being with prodigious.