Onyenankeya Nzubejah Poems
- Broken Heart Up there, i used to be, How i got there, still...
- Gone Too Soon Brace your face up, High above the mountains,...
- In You Am a cheetah, not because am in the class of leopards,...
- Terrific Love
- Night The sun has died again, Buried there behind the ...
- Window Of Explanation If only tears were water. I would ...
Comments about Onyenankeya Nzubejah
Up there, i used to be,
How i got there, still an untold mystery to me.
Coming down i was left with.
How? I wondered.
Down there she is.
Little, she appered to me, but offered me a protective surface to fall on.
Today, i have fallen to be a man with a broken heart.