Ophelia Clark Poems
- Eden's Garden Wandering through this forsaken land That I ...
- With The World Sing with the wailing wolf His head bowing to...
- No Greater Grace Follow the mazes of a ballerina You'll find...
- What Is Time? What is time but a simple breath? A tick, a ...
- Innocent Souls Let your innocent soul descend into the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ophelia Clark
Wandering through this forsaken land
That I used to call my paradise
Has been reduced to all but sand
And air as cold as ice
I lived here amoung trees of green
And flowers blooming rampant
I was their benevolent queen
Protecting them from torment
But that all changed one fateful day
As a tree blossomed an bloomed
And a fruit appeared as red as blood
bringing certain doom