ORAPELETSWE MALUTHA Poems
- Everything Happens For A Reaso... When sun sets... Somewhere ...
- A Prayer For Africa A place for suffering Where innocent ...
- Dear Mama Dear mama um not a poet but i cant just keep ...
- I Wonder How They Feel the fatherless when some say um ...
- On Poems I Give Up I couldn't write this during the ...
- They Are Nothing But Cowards They spend most of their days ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ORAPELETSWE MALUTHA
Everything Happens For A Reason
When sun sets...
Somewhere it rises
This all happens within the universe
Some things we cannot reverse
Everything happens for a reason
It might be a bad season
Not a bad life
It cannot rain forever.
Only God knows! !
Some things we cannot control
But like a chameleon
Change colours, adjust to the environment
Endure the pain
Until you cannot feel it anymore
Good days are yet to come
But are coming for a reason