Orlando Edwin Poems
- Abortion (The Words Of An Unbo... Tiny heart Tiny ...
- Love... ________________________________________ Love is ...
- Life Is Today Our Last When will it be our time to ...
- So Beautiful Those peaks are luscious yet firm Of which my ...
- First Kiss Shush let me tell you a story of a first kiss Let...
- No Scent, No Feel, No Sound The way it beats upon the ...
- If You Were If you were a song, I would play you all day ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Orlando Edwin
Abortion (The Words Of An Unborn Child)
Tiny heart Tiny beat..
The Paddling of two tiny feet.
Smile stretching far and wide..
Its the beginning of a little child
eyes soo bright, and very clear
Into the future they seem to endlessly stare
Hair growing longer, awaiting first trim.
Precious mouth stays closed, not time for talk or sing
Seven months already, two more to go.
But why am I being pulled, I`m not ready oh NO!
Mommy Mommy, is it the right time
Do i get to see my daddy, and all that is mine?
Ouch Mom who's got my legs
Tell them be tender, I`m not tough as a peg
Wee I`m ...