Osama Waqar Poems
- "To The Students&Quot; I see the young, I see the old, ...
- A Happy Tone We will have no more than a life to own, We ...
- Why Walk With Soul So Dead? Why walk with soul so dead? Why...
- And The Light Shines Upon........ Ah! Islamic republic of ...
- Along The Road, In The Morning Along the road in the morning,...
- A Classical Thought While the trees will give me the thoughts...
- Delicious Solitude O' What a throbbing attitude, For my ...
AOA.My name is Osama Waqar and I study at fauji foundation college for boys, rawalpindi in FSc.
I write both in English and Urdu. I am really moved with the thoughts of Allama Iqbal in Urdu and Khalil Gibran in English. My aim is to become someone sufficient to the world. Knowing that I cannot, I always try to pay my Pakistan back what it has done for me.
I request the readers to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
"To The Students&Quot;
I see the young, I see the old,
I see their every face.
I see the world in sands of time,
With oceans in the race.
I see you going school-high school,
Where through silence wades.
I see your quarrels rise with age,
Your love but never fades.
I see you going to colleges,
Your life with highs and lows.
I see you in the sky and dream,
You really know your foes (?) .
And when you learn to work and trust,
And rise above the odds;
To strive n' thrive with zeal and zest.
To fight against the frauds.
With faith in God, you'll get the ...