P. J. Radford
P. J. Radford Poems
- A Wait In Kuala Lumpur Sprawled on my bed in my KL cell I ...
- Bus Queue Grey slate rises on rooftops like rills through ...
- Before You Start I wondered whether you had heard what ...
- For Kuwait And Think Some More When we stroll out in the ...
- Crew Change My friend Syd had a pain in his head. He had a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about P. J. Radford
A Wait In Kuala Lumpur
Sprawled on my bed in my KL cell
I search through my head to note
this heaviness in the dark.
Some sounds of life beyond the whirring of my
ceiling fan, this fan that like a mother does
comfort me, like a lover does caress my skin
with its soft touch, like an old friend serves
so nicely to take the cutting edge off the
silence, but not overmuch.
just a touch.
And if I walked outside the stars
would hold some familiarity for me.
And if I talked beside the stairs
with the Chinese boy I may see my humanity more plainly.
But no. I lay ...