PADMINI WILLIAMS Poems
- My Precious Mother Not a day passes by without my shedding a ...
- The Man On The Road Just look at the people who live with ...
- My Mother
- Genuine Affection To me You are always loving and very ...
- Sweety My owners have kept Sweety as my name I am pretty ...
- Life Life is God’s Gift which we gracefully accept and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about PADMINI WILLIAMS
My Precious Mother
Not a day passes by without my shedding a tear
For my precious mother who left me more than a year.
No one can replace her now that she has gone away
Making me wish that there were no 24 hours in a day.
Without her now my life is never the same
How I miss her sweet voice calling out my name.
When I look at her smiling picture on the wall
It seems as if she has not left me alone at all.
When I kiss her photo before going to sleep at night
It makes me keep back tears that are difficult to fight.
The pain was not there on the day of her passing away
It is there ...