Pamela Lee Hamilton
Pamela Lee Hamilton Poems
- The Power Of Light Dark, cold, empty room Endless hole of ...
- Alone Again The un-wanting feeling returns again it always ...
- Falling Apart Silent tear Broken heart Sleepless ...
- My Lover if only you knew all the things i go through in ...
- The Pain Ends Here Broken tears belongs with a broken ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pamela Lee Hamilton
if only you knew
all the things i go through
in the place where my heart cant be found
in the life of me
you will finally see
that my cries of pain have no sound
all the thing that i do
i will try and stop for you
because i know you would do the same for me
I’m not proud of my actions
nor am i proud of my reactions
you are my angel and now i set u free
you help me stand while i am weak
and you wipe the tears from my cheek
to me you will always be my savior
I know i say this a lot
just like you always say 'that’s hot'
but i am truly ...