Pankaj Prasoon Poems
- This Is Delhi A mega urban forest abode of two ...
- Let Us Salute Those Who Wrote ...
- Mother India Wearing coarse yellow saree* with red ...
- Vultures On the open ground lying remote thousands and ...
- Predators Sharmajee, sixty -year old sold medicine in his ...
- The Martyrs Of Palojoree Palojoree is a small village town in...
- Waiting For That Poem I am trying to write a poem For the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pankaj Prasoon
This Is Delhi
A mega urban forest
abode of two billion
insensitive, impatient people
a hapless metropolis
where everything is purchased
-air, water, relationship
a city -unintelligently expanding
where forcefully pasted
green patches create awe
where no one hears
alhaa, birhaa, holee
or chirpy birds
music and dance are on rent in discos
slowly moving necks
millions of pigeons
looking like animated corpse-zombies