PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL Poems
- I Am Inside My Horoscope I am smiling back to the smiles of ...
- Think Positive And Dream Super... Think positive and dream...
- Loneliness..... Loneliness is not that bad. You can count ...
- Were This Poem My Last Poem! Were this poem my last poem! ...
- A Sad, Hope Lyric... while passing through a bad patch many ...
- Fate Fares... We do not reach our destiny through the paths ...
- A Hayabusa And Her Chiseled Ri... Is it not hard to be wise ...
a teacher and bilingual poet...an avid English lover and dedicated learner...fond of poetry specially a resolute brevity lover...believe in terse but not trash poetry.
Muse India, India`s top-most web journal has awarded him
with YS poetry Prize for December 2013.Many of his early poems got published in Wave, once-published weekly supplement of The Telegraph.His poems have been selected ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
I Am Inside My Horoscope
I am smiling back
to the smiles of the exalted Jupiter
at the transit to my birth sign
in my otherwise gloomy birth chart.
Its fatherly aspect
in the house of my ascendant
lets me father some wonder arts.
As it is now positioned
along with my birth-time conjunction of Moon and Saturn
I hear the gospels from the divine preceptor
in the heaven of Hindus;
and my retiring melancholy weaves a garland
in the light of the super benevolent guru.
My life is bound to my square horoscope
and I fly like a paper kite in the kind sky.
All the nine ...