Parthaproteem Roy Poems
- Prism It was that cloudy yet a blissful day of July, All my...
- Little Ben Little Ben wakes up with swollen eyes, still ...
- Seasons Quenched my wilted soul, deep inside a dearth; ...
- God So many wishes, so many rituals; Hailing you by so many...
- The Facets Of Love In a winter afternoon, sitting in the last...
Comments about Parthaproteem Roy
It was that cloudy yet a blissful day of July,
All my years were gone in lullaby.
The roads were cleaned and the houses looked new,
Looking out of the windows, Oh! I still remember that view.
It was a last night rain, drenched my lush green backyard.
Relieved my eyes, they were tired.
Saw a fetch of dragonflies enjoyed their flight,
Heard the frogs croaking, lurked in that sight.
It was that time, unaware of any cheers,
The flute of happiness, played a song in my ears
As I turned and saw that blue butterfly,
Poking some hyacinths and flying up in ...