Pascal Umekwe Poems
- In Your Memory Hold me in your memories before you hold me in...
- Betrayed How dare you ask me to share my song? This single ...
- Ripples Of The Yukon By the waters of the Yukon I washed my ...
- World Peace The world will someday mix That will be the ...
- Red Carpet You fertilized my mind with many options Because ...
- Wind-Child Or Fire-Child I have walked through hills and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pascal Umekwe
In Your Memory
Hold me in your memories before you hold me in your arms
For your arms long and strong may be too short
Your body smooth and soft and silky
From mine may be peeled apart by a lacerating distance
Clawed away coldly by some cruel duty
So hold me in your memories before you hold me in your hands
For in your memories
I am always yours
Always sure of your presence
Even when other loyalties bark at you
When undertakings shake your hold on your surest supports
Run into the doors of memories that hold me
Without a polite knock or courteous delay
Just run in and...