Patience Connelley Poems
- The Darkness Inside When your emotions are full to the ...
- My Reason To Live I stop breathing And look at the knife in ...
- Rebound Girl You are only here when are in need of ...
- Scarred I have given my heart to someone I like He seems to ...
- A Prolbem? Everytime I cut myself I feel the liquid ...
- Change When a hate and love clashes together The aftermath ...
- Their First Kiss The clashing of lips, tounges, and ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Patience Connelley
The Darkness Inside
When your emotions are full to the brim
And your mind can't take it anymore
You try to fight back
But you can't win
You know you can't
Because I am you
I'm the voices inside your head
The demons that lurk in your soul
I know all your strenghths and weaknesses
I'm always with you
Inside your mind
I am the fear
I am the sorrow
I am the reason you are drowning in darkness
I am like the disease in your body
The reason that your heart is torn and you hardly have a heart at all
I am the hands around your neck
The knife in your back
The cuts on ...