Patricia Gillaspy Poems
- Passion Renewed Never thought I could feel this way again; ...
- Alone With My Thoughts Alone, deep inside my head; Pushing ...
- Abuser I trusted you; You snuck into my room. I don't know...
- Til Death Do Us Part It kills me to think our time together ...
- Locked Out Of Your Heart You walked out; Something you said...
- The Battle Time fades; Pain shades. Our true desires; ...
- Past Revelations
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Patricia Gillaspy
Never thought I could feel this way again;
Never thought I could reunite with my best friend.
Falling so in love with you;
These new feelings unrecognized, Feelings anew.
Happier then I've ever been before;
Newly risen, I'm curious to explore,
So scared but wanting more,
You are my soul mate, and I love you more then you will ever know.