Patrick .C. Reilly
Patrick .C. Reilly Poems
- I Know Her I know this girl shes so sweet so funny so ...
- Lost Love I bite my tonge dear not to speak, as i could not ...
- Compair I compair you to a kiss from a rose so gental apon ...
- Another Chance Darkness surronds me The deepest part of ...
- Red Rose Red rose so beautiful Prettiest of all flowers and ...
- I Think Of You. I oft think of you all the time, You never ...
- My Dear Hello my sweet, my love, my beautiful dear. I miss ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Patrick .C. Reilly
I Know Her
I know this girl shes so sweet so
funny so beautiful you wouldnt
believe. I know this girl that i like,
her hair so beautiful like no person
has ever seen. Her eyes sparkel like
stars in the night sky. Her smile so
beautiful she puts the moon to
shame whit its shimering glorary.
Her touch so soft like silk the finest
that has ever been. Here voice like
an angel that came strait from
heaven. I know this girl so
beautiful and fine and im glad
she's all mine.